Spire Raider ATX Gaming Case with Window, No PSU, Front & Back RGB Fans with Remote, Tempered Glass, PCB Hub
£63.23 (£52.69 Ex VAT)
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: “ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX”
- #Hide#Window: Yes (Window)
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes (LED Lighting)
- Connectors / Controls: 1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
Separate RF Controller for lighting control
- Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
- Cooling System: Included
3 x front 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum Fans
1 x rear 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum
3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm front fans
2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm top
1 x 120mm rear
Water Cooling options:
Front 280 mm radiator
- Colour: Black
- Material: Body Material: 0.5mm SPCC
Front Bezel Material: 4mm Tempered Glass
Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass
- Compatability: Max PSU Length: 185mm
Max GPU Length: 350mm
Max CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.7 kg
201 x 455 x 413mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
Please refer to the last image above for RGB controls
- Package Weight: 6.8000 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
Raider Mid-Tower Gaming Case 4 x Halo Spectrum RGB Fans Tempered Glass Front and Side MB SYNC
- Stylish Exterior – 4mm thick tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel not only gives the Raider a professional look but allows you to show off the lighting coming from your Spectrum fans.
- Fans – Supports up to eight fans with four Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fans included to give your case some added colour in your finished build.
- Water-Cooling Support – As well as supporting eight fans the Raider supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a 120mm radiator to give you extensive cooling support.
- PCB Hub – A PCB hub is included and can fit up to 10 devices, 8 5pin fans and 2 3pin LED strips.
- RF Controller – The RF remote controller included gives you the option of six single colours and several different lighting modes so you can stand out from the crowd. With the remote controller being RF it makes it easier and more efficient when you come to change your LED lighting.
- IO Ports – Easy accessible 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 ports on the top with transfer speeds of 5Gbps means you can connect to a range of media devices.
- Removable Dust Filters – A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Raider helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.